Grand Canyon West Skywalk Restaurant and Visitors Center
- Located on the west rim of the Grand Canyon on the Hualapai Indian Reservation.
- The gross square footage of this project is 29,254 sf.
- This was a structural modificaion and grey shell build-out project.
- Scope of work on this project involved: the reconstruction of the building envelope, development and construction of site and building utilities, installation of vertical transportation, structural modification, complete build-out of basement level (BOH), second level visitors center, retail space and snack bar, third level new kitchen and restaurant, fourth floor level roof and viewing deck.
- The Project Director on this project was Bill Shoning and the Project Manager was Billy Shoning.